Safari / 5 days 4 nights
Day 1- Cairo-Bahariya
After breakfast we leave Cairo behind, we start a 370-km on road to Bahariya Oasis. Upon reaching Bahariya, we check in at our Hotel, tour the city, and have lunch. Later we visit the temple of Alexander the great, tombs of the Nobles and the English mountain. Dinner and overnight at Hotel.
Day 2- Bahariya White Desert
After breakfast we go 160-km on/off road to the black desert and The dune area, We start our climb of a 50meter dune. On route to Farafra we visit the crystal mountain, the area of wonders with The desert roses and the arch. Moving on we head to the White Desert, we start exploring the formations and naturally carved sculptors that resemble both human and animal faces, also the formations that resemble the surface of different planets. The night is spent in the desert, dinner and overnight camping.
Day 3- White Desert – Farafra – Dakhla
Reaching Farafra oasis 40-km on road we visit the city, bathe in the hot spring, visit the museum of Badr – the local artist – then move on To Dakhla oasis 280-km. Upon reaching Dakhla, we visit the Old Covered City with its oil press, school, Courthouse and dwelling chambers, Muzzawaka & Deir El Hagar, have lunch, dinner and overnight in the Hotel.
Day 4- Dakhla – Kharga
Leaving Dakhla behind, we head to Kharga 190-km, where we check in to the Hotel. In Kharga, we visit El Bagawat Cemetery, The Temple of Nadura, Kharga museum and the temple of Hibis. Dinner and overnight.
Day 5- Kharga – Luxor
From Kharga we head for Luxor and the end of our tour
- 01 Night in Al Beshmoo Lodge on half board basis.
- 01 Night Camping at White Desert Based on Full-Board basis.
- 01 Night in Dakhla Oasis at Mobarez Down town Hotel Based on half board basis.
- 01 Night in Kharga Oasis at El Kharga Down town Hotel Based o half board basis.
- Lunches during excursions in : Bahariya , Dakhala and Kharga.
- Sightseeing as mentioned in the program by private car including
- Entrance fees..
- Private English speaking (or any other language) tour guide with a degree in
- the tourism during all the tour
- All Transfers by a private Jeep / Minibus.
- We inform the Egyptian ministry of tourism about the program details for the
- formal papers, guest’s safety and convoy.
- all taxes.
- No hidden coast