In the morning our representative will pick you up from Cairo to enjoy El Fayoum famous sites. From Cairo to Fayoum is about 95 km upon arrival, we will start our tour to:
* Wadi Hitan Protected Area (Valley of the Whales), about 90 km far from Fayoum. Wadi Hitan or Valley of the Whales is located in the Protected Area of Wadi El Rayan and it was designated by UNISCO as a world Heritage Site in recognition of the 40 million year –old whale skeletons found there.
* Mudawara Mountain is located to the west of Al Fayoum Lake. Although it is more of a rock formation than a true mountain, there are three distinct summits, with another lower point or two to the west. Its layered appearance is beautiful, with a certain symmetry to the feature that draws your gaze to it. .
* Then into Wadi Al Ryan Water Falls. Wadi El Rayan is a natural depression located in the western desert, Wadi Rayan consists of two lakes connected by Egypt’s only waterfalls, formed in 1970 by an overflow of drainage water from the farmlands in Fayoum.
* After that enjoy Medinet Madi (Ancient City Uncovered) which dates back to the third pharaonic dynasty built by Amenemhet III and completed Amenemhet IV,Lunch will be at
Tunis Village After that transfer back to Cairo.
Travel from Cairo to Fayoum by air-conditioned motor coach.
Entrance fees during sightseeing in Al Fayoum .
Lunch will be served during tour in Tunis village.
• Any items not mentioned above.