08 Days / 07 Nights
– Arrival Cairo airport, meet and assist by Joy travel representative to finalize visa procedure.
– Then direct you will be taken to the train station and Overnight Train to Aswan.
– Upon arrival you will be met and assisted by our representative who will transfer you to your cruise boat: your floating hotel for your next 4 days.
– After lunch you will be driven to see the High Dam, the world’s largest rock filled dam.
– Visit The temple of Philae then back to Aswan to rejoin your cruise
– As the Nile laps gently underneath you, dinner will be served.
– A new day and your first breakfast on board as the boat sails majestically towards Kom Ombo.
– After the visit you will be taken back to the boat for your lunch while it sails onward to Edfu, home of the best preserved temple in Egypt: the Temple of Horus
– After breakfast you will visit you will visit the magnificent Karnak and Luxor Temples.
– Once your visit to these ancient Theban Temples is completed you return to the boat where your dinner, upon this floating hotel, will be served.
– An early breakfast and then it is time to visit the West Bank of Luxor: the tombs of the New Kingdom Pharaohs in the Valley of the Kings
– Visit the tombs of princes in the Valley of the Queens
– The magnificent temple of Queen Hatshepsut at Deir El-Bahri
– Finishing with the immense Colossi of Memnon.
– After that you will be taken to the train station and Overnight Train to Cairo.
– Arrival Cairo and visiting you will meet your guide and depart to visit one of the seven wonders of the ancient world.
– The great Khufu’s (Cheops) pyramid (2690 BC).
– Continue to explore the rest of Giza plateau including the sight of Khafre’s pyramid – Khufu’s son, the second-largest pyramid on Giza site, and Mecernes pyramid, the smallest and the famous Sphinx.
– You will be taken to Sakkara to see the very first pyramid ever built; the Step Pyramid of Djoser.
– You will also get the chance to see some fantastic mastabas, including the mastaba of Mereruka, the largest one built in ancient Egypt.
– You will then be able to marvel at the Pyramid Texts inside the Pyramid of Teti before heading off to the ancient capital of Egypt: Memphis.
– The Colossus of Ramses II dominates the museum here; do not forget your camera!
– After this amazing trip through Egypt’s pharaonic past it you will be driven back to your hotel.
– Breakfast at the hotel is followed by another full day tour, but this time you will spend the forenoon at the Egyptian Museum:
– The wonders of King Tutankhamen, including his golden death mask.
– stare upon the mummies of some of Egypt’s ancient pharaohs (optional).
– lose yourself in the many rooms and galleries, where thousands of artefacts are awaiting your visit.
– After lunch, at a local restaurant, you will be taken to the Citadel of Salhadin, the fortress built between 1176 and 1183 AD, to protect Cairo from the Crusaders and rebuilt by Muhammad Ali Pasha.
– Muhammad Ali Pasha mosque is a “must see”
– Head to Khan E Khalili and Sound & Light Show in Cairo evening and overnight in Cairo.
– Final Departure
– Meet and assist.
– 02 N in Hotel 5 stars on B.B basis.
– 02 N in Sleeper train based on H.B basis.
– 03 N in 5 stars cruise or similar based on F.B basis.
– Meals starting by dinner day one ending by breakfast day Eight.
– Visits in Cairo: private tours in Cairo visiting
– All itinerary mentioned in the program.
– All transfers based on private basis.
– Any personal expenses.
– International flight.